Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stand Up and Fight.

I figured since Limerick is the 2011 City of European Sport, I should probably start taking advantage of the sports here. Limerick is a HUGE Rugby city. I mean HUGE. They are obsessed. It is home to Thomond Park Stadium, where the Munster Rugby team calls home, and they are kinda a big deal. (Munster is 1 of the 4 provinces of Ireland, by the way..)

Anyway, I am now a rugby pro (ha, I wish) since I finally got the chance to get to a game on Saturday. It was so cold and so fun to watch. Rugby is such a confusing game to just start watching, but thankfully, I had rugby pros to try to help me understand and it is actually a really exciting sport to watch.

The Red Army (Munster) played Edinburgh and won, of course. 34-17.


  
Scrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment