Sunday, September 4, 2011

Short Tour.

Classes start tomorrow.  First time in my life I will be in school on Labor Day, so it is a little weird not being in the States for the day. Though, I tried explaining America's many random holidays to a couple of Aussies and I came to realize America has TONS of holidays. I guess we just like excuses to have the day off, which I am actually going to miss this semester!
It has just been a gorgeous weekend and I figured pictures speak louder than words so the following are a few pictures of the beautiful campus.  My flatmate and I decided it might be smart to learn the campus (or at least attempt to learn it) before we had to try to find our classes tomorrow
Thomond Village 
(I live in the middle building and if you look close enough and squint you can see my window!)

My view of the Shannon River out of my flat.

Typical Ireland.

Crazy Architecture on the Campus

The Living Bridge

Meet "Brown Thomas"
(Sure, he looks all normal now, but I can't tell you how terrifying it is to run into him at night..)

Limerick's City Centre


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour Sarah. We are going to miss your holiday visits this year, but you'll be back. k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, I've enjoyed your blog so far! Ireland looks gorgeous! Hope your first day goes well!

    ReplyDelete