Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some Things Can't be Planned for.

I have really enjoyed running into such random experiences in the short three weeks that I've been here! I feel like everywhere I turn is some fun thing that I never expected.  I am usually such a HUGE planner but since living here in Ireland, I've really gotten used to going with the flow and living without a plan and it's been so fun to just see where that gets me. 
Each weekend something crazy happens that just was not in the tour book and I would have missed out on if I actually had a plan
Firstly, in Cork when we missed our bus and it wouldn't come, we got to see a great sports car parade for some event we didn't even know was happening.


And then on our tour last week when we got into a bus-accident (which I actually found out is a lot more common than I realized... makes so much sense now!)
(The bus that hit us!)

And then, this weekend we had a short, 45 minute layover between buses in Galway and decided to find something to eat.  On our walk back to the shuttle, we turn a corner and  BOOM we walk right into the Oyster's Festival Parade! Who knew??


So here's to my new love of spontaneity!

No comments:

Post a Comment