I probably should have started a blog a couple months ago, or maybe even a year when my life started getting crazy. But I didn't. I kept putting it off because I figured, why do I need to write about my life? I loved reading everyone else's blogs while they traveled around the world, but that just wasn't my thing... Well, until now. I finally caved. I decided to follow the trend of starting a blog when I am heading off to study abroad.
So here I am. Bags are packed. Ready to spend my fall semester of my junior year in Ireland. I will be studying at the University of Limerick for four months. I have no expectations and really no plans other than getting on a plane. This is a whole new part of my life and I am so ready to go.
Now, if only Irene doesn't get in the way of my travel plans...
Happy you made it--look forward to hearing more!!!
ReplyDeleteFreda